Wednesday, December 4

LOA-lready?



I didn’t know how long it would take to get our Letter of Approval from China. I have not been keeping up with the adoption community. It just… hurt too much. 

But a week after we sent our Letter of Intent? Seems fast. 

(If this was Tumblr, picture an animated gif of Alice watching Charlie take off on the flamingo and the words “That’s fast” at the bottom.) 

I’ve seen a lot of clever photos taken by families when they get LOA. I thought about getting Cash a shirt that said “big brother” on it for the occasion. 

But I didn’t have time! BECAUSE WE HAVE IT ALREADY. Tis crazy. 

Next step, we apply to U.S. immigration to “Petition to Classify Convention Adoptee as an Immediate Relative.” 

Holy moly, this is really happening. 

2 comments:

ChouchouPoussin said...

ouhaou very quickly !
a hope a travel soon to meet her.
big kiss from France
Severine

Tina said...

Wow! So exciting!